My own world...我的世界。

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Tuesday,1 November 2009 Sunny

today go running one then got one guy and a girl want me call/msg them
then i call the boy first cause we going running together
end up i wait for half and hour but heng i run up and down the stair 3 time
wow can see spider web at my blog le so long never come cause nothing say
anyway then i go disturb the girl message her
"dear dear wake up"
i think whole night this is a best way to gross people up of bed?
you should try~
anyway so fast response back lols
then the boy leg got blister so cannot run nevermind i tomorrow go run myself dowan call people liao
was wondering head set better or earpiece what short should i wear cause carrying phone and keys

then met belinda go eat lorh
i want emo they dun let me
Sealed my personality
then guo wei call me out lorh
no choice promise him i got time go pei him play deck one but now promise is done
i don't owe him any thing le

then the boy and the girl and belinda go catch a movie
whose the boy ask belinda
whose the girl ask the boy
whose belinda ask the girl
so you all dun know? too bad =p
anyway watch
chou den-o movie
and Chou Den-o VS Kiva Movie
both so epic awesome
Kamen Rider's fan should love it =D

tomorrow i also go running must slim down T.T