My own world...我的世界。: Trust human again and same Backfire

Monday 14 December 2009

Trust human again and same Backfire

Monday, 14 December 2009 Fine

Slept at 7am
woke up at 1pm+
let me say this
i am actually stupid,ya very stupid indeed
lets not use the word "Stupid"
k.I am Actually Foolish and naive enough to really trust them
i did told one of them to wake me up cause i always overslept but none of them did
this is the foolish part
i woke up,my head is hurting like hell
and naive enough to go and believe that they would wait for me
but no.They had gone without me
and why do they go?
all thanks to her
yes her!
whose her?
P.T.H.T try decode it and see if you know who she is
Clue?
A small clue,She is a Girl(i know it doesn't help at all"
thanks to my phone i survived 2 hour without them on my own
when i am eating,my head hurts like hell and i said to myself
"How foolish of me trusting human again...I must be some kind of Fool to have naive thoughts like that.Human should not be trust...I guess i should just survive on my own then."
Every time after incident.I forgive...
for some reason i only forgive Guys but not those girl that lied to me...
Weird...
it is not Gay or some thing
is just...
do you guys even know whats the damn feeling of getting betray???
do you guys even know that it might be a simple thing to betray like a snap of a finger.Do you know that the opposite side is the one that get hurt???
All thanks to "DJ max Technika"which should be Technical
i am able to relax my self
thanks :)
Incident after incident i forgive
I kept it in the dark without letting out any of those emotion in front of all of you.Not even want to show a slightest emotion out
For those who is wondering why some time i go on "emo-ing" out of the blue
it is because i don't want to know you guys too much i don't wanna get too close to you guys until the day you found new friend and betray.
so why i suddenly said it out and not keeping to my self anymore?
it is because that all human have their limits!
not been angry,not been sad,not been pissed
Acting a smile in front of you guys

trying to be calm and cool when people trying to start a fight
hit me and i never hit back trying to control myself
after 1 whole year i never want to said anything about what bad things you guys did
i always said how good you guys are to my family
betraying me turns out to be helping me.
i don't wanna get too emotional in posting thing.
i just hope that...
Human can be like before...
when the Pandora box is still not open...
Jealous,Greed,Anger,Lie,Envy all of this is gone
it will be peace in the whole...

i do think i should leave posting already.don't want to get too emotional in friend things.

-JunShun Left at Directly 11:13PM on this date.