My own world...我的世界。

Saturday 12 December 2009

Sunday, 13 December 2009 Fine

Ton the whole night :D
what i did
don't want say =D
i can't believe that for one incident i will hold grudge to it o.o
it's like...i am not myself anymore
anyway cousin came
so epic funny
new type of rocker
:Pillow Head Rocker
is a very disgusting Pillow fight where we put our head in to the Pillow and hit each other(ya enjoying my holiday,enjoying youth)
As many people think,i am very lame...
please post a tag at the tag box to said that if i am lame or others.etc

Maybe working up my Youtube Account maybe posting video too
The Maple Music Video(5days by i forgotten who)i took 8 hour to complete it
pro right lols
now for some god damn reason i keep hearing sword hit
those clinging sound,drawing of sword,Massive hitting
Corrupted Mind of mine -.-

Seriously nothing much i can post already
No one ask me out(Although i don't think they will even keep the promise)
so boring
ask me out then last minute when i am prepared said never mind don't go already

"A Slight Misunderstanding can cause the horde into chaos"
even a slightest lie could cause the whole Axis to turn the opposite side

Wow i am so impress that my vocabulary have no spelling error
5stars for me

Remember
"Don't put too much faith into some thing,If it betrays you/never work out you will get the feeling of what Hell is"



-JunShun walked away at 1:25AM