My own world...我的世界。

Saturday 5 December 2009

Saturday, 05 December 2009 Fine

had a nice sleep
there is something i had been wondering
what did the scar on my right hand
i had no feeling of my right scar until now
3am amazing huh
i dun even know when i get it scar-ed
watching Bleach not a bad show(i know why do i watch it out of the blue right)
cause i am waiting for the new Kamen rider episode to be out and Kamen Rider Decade to end lols
haiz nothing much lorh
just playing BlackShot
anyone interested?
download it from Garena
If you do please add me
"iWeak , J0kar, XiaoShui"
if you are kind enough
"mother_nature , Sia0Gina"
my cousin
we played together very oftenly
until today he came my house and said he going malaysia
haha days of torturing for him
so anyone who read this and want to play some FPS game online
add me in garena first
KamenNoob

IF you know japanese it is MaskedNoob
which means that i am a noob behind the Computer's Mask

Any
Cha'ne
Dun message me too often
Ain't got the mood to entertain anyone