My own world...我的世界。: I have new friend :D

Monday 28 December 2009

I have new friend :D

K Today i shall spent more on my new friend k
they are more like internet friend then real buddy
ya they are nice people :p

k as you can see JeeYan tagged me with her BIG name
and she is the Chiobu in those people that i know lols
she is also the one with most information lols
so as i told her i shall sabotage her
so
here is her Detail :D SABOTAGE
Name: Lee Jee Yan AKA Jessica
Home: I dun give people full details :D
About her: she is a sixteen years old(2009) with matured thoughts. She love to express myself using pictures, quotes & speaking. she is very open minded & understanding. I'm also opinionated at times.(i edited)

2nd the Great guy
Jeremy yeow

name: Jeremy Yeow(i dun really know his full name we always call him jere)
Home: Singapore :D
About him:Jere damn nice guy,especially when he is helping girl great guy :p

3rd
Jak choo jia jie

name:Jak Choo Jia Jie
home:Malaysia
About:Belle his gf :D

thats all for today boring i know

-left 1:32am