My own world...我的世界。: CHIRSTMAS? NANI!?

Saturday 26 December 2009

CHIRSTMAS? NANI!?

Saturday,December 26 2009 Fine

Kay since there are al lot of people asking me to update my blog i shall update it :D

k i do think you guys wanna know what i am doing during Christmas eve right
give you a clue
the clue is i did nothing :D
ya i did nothing just playing games
Exteel,Luna,Maple, whatever game

k so i said what i did for Christmas eve now i should said what i did for Christmas
well my cousin came
which is out of my expectation
so i decided to lent him my thumb drive for him to take some of my game
then ghim chong you owe me a Battlefield 2 thanks :D
tell belinda give you back
Ghim chong is sad that no one celebrate Christmas with him
FAIL
lols i am not sad
i was planning to eat ice cream for Christmas end up sleeping over Christmas
i slept the whole day of Christmas when others are having fun :D

nothing much now i am yawning i will be going to sleep soon
haiz
Hopefully those pinoys don't disturb my clan anymore
sore loser
whiner.
k i don't wanna be racist so
Ciao~

-left at 10:40pm