My own world...我的世界。

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Wednesday,18 November 2009 Rainy

Lazy post for yesterday
Might Stop posting for awhile
playing maple story -.-
now i think i stop as well
today lets talk about morning la
woke up go play game GhimyC ask me want go slack
i say okay
then go plaza i treat him drink milo and a sandwich
after that go find angel's friend
Hui yi arh if i not wrong
introduce to GhimyC
like that he not so lonely without girls
then i at there first hyper then emo
go back home ...
DAMN my parent la
tell them i friday go Sentosa they said cannot so far for what
tell them go the walk walk slack around la
they like FCUK up lerh
i first time so DAMN Fcuk up with my parent sia
DAMN THEM LA
then increase electric bill
FCUK la!
cannot use com so long
ask them i go out lorh cannot play
they like si bei what lerh
tell me cannot say i crazy one
they then crazy arh!
FIRST time so FCUK up lerh
go Sentosa only mah
then say until very exegratting(kua zhang)
Mother:You might as well go Johor BBQ
Father:Then what go Batam arh
FCUK la!
Don't bother tell me to relax i don't give a damn liao
want me happy mah cannot arh?
Don't Need
i might as well just be hated
be alone in my house
don't Give a Damn to computher and other thing liao
just alone at house
so what i always do that don't bother me anymore le
let me alone calm down don't need you to tell me
...