My own world...我的世界。

Sunday 15 November 2009

sunday, 15 november 2009 rainy

today posting at 2 am in the morning which is very rare
today 2pm then wake up as you read my previous post you will know why i this time wake up
now using my handphone to post like i always do when is late at night but not last night
never lets start with the point

woke up at 2 plus
then forced to go orchad route which i dont want to go
anyway eat alot la i think i am getting fatter -.-
eat eat eat then emo around
boring hor
we(passenger and tour guide) also go to geylang
then in bus saw an old uncle touching a girl which can be her grand daughter le got another one at 7 eleven buy condom while i am finding my all time favourite instant noodle :)
lols
the girl like damn humiliated when i look at her lols
am i that scary when i wear black?
Forget to mention today i wwear all black :)
lols
emo around
then go home play a new game
rose online just started still newbie in it some one join me lerh making a guild called "music"
this guild was once a legend in black shot until i dispand it what a pity lols making it again hoping to have some class mate to play with me more fun can challenge see who faster train lols
got take picture lazy upload hahas
next time want me to tag you i will tag with a lot thing so becareful