My own world...我的世界。: Alone in the rain

Sunday 1 November 2009

Alone in the rain

Today at some point my there got rain and i do like to share something...
is that...
i was walking in the park...
then it rain...
i kinda hate the feeling...
...
i feel lonely...
and no one to love by...
...
is like my world is now black and white
Without her in my life...
she help me to color up my world
with bright color...
but i know...
letting her go...
...
is...
kinda...unbearable for the first time
i know that now...
regret is just too late...
now my world is black and white again
if only i did not let you go...
at the raining park...
i am wishing that i could hold your hand again...
and say to you
"I will always hold you"
...
i just wish to call you my "babe" for one more time
just one more time...
...
i guess my world should remain black and white
alone...
today should had be our 1 and a half year anniversary...
but...
...
...
i just wanna say to all you couple(s)
"Treasure your other part.Don't quarrel anymore,Don't end up turning your world black and white"