My own world...我的世界。

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wednesday,07 October 2009 Fine/Sunny

Today was a nice day but some what bad
Met my Ex =D
she so happy now =D
hahas.its been a year already i guess =3
Youngster now a day has been really weird
let's not say who is it
where they from.
They were like people Chio already then say act
cute then say act cute
erh yourself ugly dun jealous other okay
if you gone through the limits of my tolerance of you di siao my Gans or Friends or even family member hor i won't just stand there and watch one
want method worst arh can~
go announcement there announce lor
then hor kena dm?
no la.
Dm will go do his own thing rather than settle all this Stupidity
...
then Jie chill out lerh
want i give you ice bo =3
my house damn lot ice-cream lerh

Haiz quote of the day =3
"Violent cannot settle anything.It can only make things worst"