My own world...我的世界。

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Wednesday, 14 October 2009 Fine/Rainy

math paper was so easy...
nothing much to post...
follow ghim chong to Plaza buy soccer ball...
meet a lot old friend
some act gangster which really gets on my nerve...
Before that
i suddenly dun felt like talking to girls and boys
just want to live in my own world
Warning blogskin and blogsong will change due to todays incident
a incident which makes me lost my intrest
the following message is a quote to myself
feel free to read it i don't mind
oh ya testing the chinese thingy
后来我才发现原来这是一可冲动的爱不是真的爱
我才发现原来...
我们是不可能的
=D
这个选则是对的
我不因该这样自私
无话可说...
For those who don't understand too bad...
all i know is i lost my interest...
Especially in Boys and girls...
no interest in Joke...
No intrest in games...
no intrest already...
我想活在自己的世界
living in my own world...
when there are no disaster...
alone...