My own world...我的世界。

Thursday 29 October 2009

Thursday,29 October 2009 Fine

Today very pissed la -.-
lets not talk about school
next time got Free DDR call me go =D
school day is getting more and more Pissed
Especially when it comes to girl
don't know why now a day girl piss me off super fast(our class one)
haiz
Almost all game i can mastered in 2 Days time/2Matches
Brian Chia Li Yang(ACT EMO one)

nothing much la This stupid Blogger thingy dun let me upload picture -.-
now face super pain don't know why

haiz-.-
Clan Disbanded due to over grown Loss
lols
now i become expert liao then they say need change the lost thingy lols
our clan leader lols~

nothing much to say la
is just don't cheer me up i don't need it thank you
you must be thinking for Chinese"Hao xin mei hao bao"
ya correct then try not to cheer me up
cause i am always alone what i do is always been cheer up for time grown
for English i don't know what is the meaning ask some Chinese teacher or who bah
Can't wait for BBQ...kind of...
not really
...
i don't even know if there are more than 10 people viewing my blog
but anyway who care i am always alone
that is what makes me
and that is what i am...