My own world...我的世界。

Thursday 8 October 2009

Thursday, 08 October 2009 Rainy/Fine/Rainy

today rain alot
today alot of things to say(not really)
firstly first
Jie if that girl come to di siao hor
at school time tell me
if she prank call you to scold you just kup her phone
then hor dun settle with violent arh

then secondly is
AhBel
and sharky
syaakir hand spoil arh
cannot FF you liao lols
anyway never sayang him one you
so bad
at least my ex better than you =x
but already say is ex liao xD

then thirdly is my post
pervious one the 1G one
i mean what i say!
if i say i will help 1G i will =D
Don't need be so touched la
we are 1Gee forever mah =D

last but not least
everyone good luck for your exam
Wishes
1G all pass at least
then Mikatu jie xD
Mikato la lols
things to settle
then my hair to grow smoother =x