My own world...我的世界。: A Seducer Outside Watson Trying to seduce a lecher

Tuesday 27 October 2009

A Seducer Outside Watson Trying to seduce a lecher

Tuesday,27 october 2009 rainy

firstly i want to thank Steffi Chan Tao Luan see arh you big big name arh giving me a morning call to wake me up =D
secondly
i want to thank Patrice Ng Hui Ting in writing a beautiful FAKE story =D
let me tell you guys a nice and REAL story about Patrice actually don't want to say one but haiz
been force to say it out LOUD
so lets start from Watson first la when i go buy my hair gel
bought le come out don't know what arh
then go back buy for the girl kinder joy to get back syaakir card but they dun know why like dun want give or what la
then sharin pissed out already then quarrel me and steffi then do a escape to prevent disgrace to our self
then she gone home go back liao settle the boys are angry going home haiz so petty one like girl sia
but then this is where the real story comes in cause the kinder joy sharin take back then patrice want so they go back buy then buy liao hor
she come out
then got one uncle outside
keep looking at her ass then she like never care like that stand in front of the uncle
don't know what she doing la then i was like -.- uncle also want to seduce
lols~
then she like don't mind never mind lorh
then waiting for Zann
sad case sia her kena hold back until damn long then buy
we jie and di only not jie di lian hor
Patrice telling tales but i telling FACTS
you can humiliate her in class if you want i don't give a Bloody damn about it =D
anyone got Thomson road for the mac one can give me thanks =p
and another of Patrice thing si bei bu yao lian
i drink tio half(ice lemon tea) right during food court then i look around for a while don't know why but can sense that someone is looking at me hmm
anyway then i turn back hor she drinking my ice lemon tea
THICK SKIN KIA!
lols =D
not just that at mac also like that
i drink my ice lemon until half as well go take chilli cause ran out then she go drink my ice lemon tea oh ya Zann also at least zann drink the side this girl drink from straw then zann never tell me i thought she drink nia then i drink liao then she said that patrice drink before
i was like WTF!!!
why never say earlier!!!!!
then inside there try out my new gel
work nice
then hor this two girl keep taking picture of me doing my hair
erh i know la the new gel very nice don't need take mah lols
then nothing much lorh go to the playground there prank call people
then like everyone i prank called know is me wtf!
i use zann phone and sarah still know that is me talking
haiz is my voice very originality ?
i guess that is something to be proud of =p
zann got a nice head set i want!!!!
but i need buy for Rachel and Sarah thing first sia T.T
never mind going back playing my Final Fantasy liao
oh ya
Thirdly,Angel Leg faster okay arh~
Fourth,Eileen cheer up i will always cheer you up until you cheered up lols~
Fifth,Nothing else to say
Sixth,Just wasting your thing
Lastly,
Bye =D
another long post yey