My own world...我的世界。

Wednesday 7 October 2009

*New function*
to all 1G...
I love you guys
i know Mushy but
even if it is only 10months or lesser we know each other
we already become someone like this
i was wondering a lot of thing

what if my "brothers" and our class is quarreling with each other which one will i choose?
if i choose my brothers i will bear guilty to you guys but if i choose 1G i will bear guilty with my brothers.it is merely 10 months that we met each other
but i do felt that we are already best friend to each other
this post you might see meaningless but i just want you guys to know
whatever happen to 1G...
i will help as well
even if it must broke the promise with my mum that i do not use fighting in a way to resort things anymore...
1G...
is the best school moment i ever had
what about your past school life?
its great but no matter what
we are always 1G!



hope you guys could understand...