My own world...我的世界。

Friday 23 October 2009

Friday, 23 October 2009

today still not so boring larh after Robotic
nbm lets talk about robotics
told y'all i am KOO(king of ownage liao)
you guys dun belive play Halo
yiwei say he can own me
but i kill 4 people within 10sec pro hor
all people aim me but i own them upside down
final score whose the winner?
ME OF COURSE
i am the King Of Ownage what can you expect lols
Dota not yet master la =P
but others RPG shooting game you can see the pro =D
Yi wei is so owned upside down man =D
i am the pro!!!
okay,after robotics
talk to sarah and her enterpise friend
made
some friend without knowing their name =P
talk a lot
some more kena beat up by a girl i dun know
lols
then sarah kena bullied by 5 boys(included me)
all say about un-"healthy" subject la =P
any way tag reply over here


22 Oct 09, 23:49
Belinda :D: Link me !~
Me:Linked~

22 Oct 09, 23:40
weegeok: nvr link me ...
Me:you never give me your link mah

22 Oct 09, 23:34
weegeok: hey why nvr tell me your blog sia ...
Me:lols i got put at my msn arh last time is you never bother to come one -.-

22 Oct 09, 23:15
Eileen XD: LINK ME TOO~
Me:fine.linked

22 Oct 09, 23:14
Eileen XD: ok lah,just be happy and GOOD NIGHTS!!^^
Me:i am always happy i dun nid good night

22 Oct 09, 23:14
Eileen XD: BE HAPPY K?
Me:i am always happy

22 Oct 09, 23:13
Eileen XD: don't be so bored lah,if u are bored go out play lorh..HAHAX
Me:i am a bored and don't like to go out person

22 Oct 09, 23:13
Eileen XD: hellooooooooooo !!!! tag you...
Me:thanks

22 Oct 09, 22:22
steffichan :D: O: i very scared ley . lmao. Anyway, tagged, sista.
Me:=3.Thanks ya Sista

22 Oct 09, 21:42
-爱'Kelee: Thanks ! I'm okay .
Me:thats all i can do dun you think =P