My own world...我的世界。: first time having a second post

Tuesday 27 October 2009

first time having a second post

since i got some free time to kill lets do some posting instead
firstly(again)
to Patrice...
It is not easily to form a good friend you know...
talking to each other in personal way
...friendly way
...horny way...
...
violent way...
..or even
quarreling way
...
Is not that you can't joke around with him...
is that...some time joke can be bear
but sometime
dun go over board or you will end up like me...
my long term Brothers has been broken just like that...
now we hardly play or even talk to each other
and getting more and more emotional over a thing
isn't good at all
and for the one she is talking about
it is good to let go and forgive
Grudge may seem like a cure
but after time...it will become a nuisance
holding Grudge isn't anything nice...
learn to let go...
and to Patrice and Zann
you guys may seem me always laughing and smiling even when you guys disturb me over board but is because that i know that you guys are joking only
but sometime it piss me off.Joke is meant to be Funny not meant to tear up friend ship...
Joke can be used to help your friend ship
but don't over do it...
nothing to say you want scold me.. scold i don't mind
you want hate me...go ahead
you want to hit me...go ahead
insult me...go ahead...
all i would say is...
"I still treat you as a friend even if you hate me"

Secondly,
Lets not mention about the name okay... cause it is really..nevermind
i wanna say is...
Friend for a long time is broken because of something
isn't what i am good at
all i can say to the friend of this girl is
"Even if she is boring why bother saying it when you are friend?,even if she are showing attitude it is human nature."

that is all i will say
from this post i know that people will hate me
but go ahead...
all i will say is
"i will still treat you as my friend even if you think that i am a busy body."